The irony of big tech
Why your current speech recognition system is probably a load of tosh
About the webinar
Whether you’re building voice assistants or transcribing calls, captioning videos, or dictating documents, this webinar will give you all you need to further your knowledge and understanding of one of the most important elements of conversational AI: speech recognition.
We’ll reveal why the big tech firms, ironically, don’t have the best of breed AI capabilities and what you need to consider when implementing, changing or tuning speech recognition capabilities.
- Why Amazon, Google and Microsoft’s speech recognition will suck for a loooong time
- The history of automatic speech recognition (ASR) and the ‘big tech plateau’
- What ‘general ASR models’ are and why they’re a load of rubbish
- What ‘deep learning’ is, and why it matters
- How to properly evaluate your speech recognition system
- The impact of better speech recognition
- Key considerations when implementing, changing and tuning your ASR
Who’s it for?
Technically minded business leaders and developers who’re working on applications that require speech recognition or those who’re interested in learning more about the ins and outs of the technology.
- Adam Sypniewski, CTO, Deepgram
- Kane Simms, CEO, VUX World
10am PT, 1pm EST, 6pm BST, 7pm CET,
Note: The event won’t be available on catch up afterwards. You’ll need to be there to gain access to the recording and to benefit from the deep insights.