Zero to hero:
How a large financial institution went from zero to hero with conversation-driven development
Learn some of the most effective chatbot optimisation strategies from industry-leading conversational AI platform, Rasa.
About the webinar
When one of the country’s largest financial institutions commits to developing a chatbot for its customers, failure is not an option. Yet, failure is common if you’re not following the rapidly evolving best practices for conversational AI design and development.
In this exclusive VUX World webinar, Rasa CTO, Alan Nichol, will share a case study on how a large financial services brand went from being on the brink of failure to developing a successful AI assistant that its customers (and business stakeholders) love.
- What patterns to avoid when developing your digital assistant
- How to audit your chatbot or voicebot
- How to find and prioritise chatbot optimisation options
- How to determine which changes will make your assistant more effective
- The basics of conversation driven development
- How to implement CDD in your practice
- Best tools, frameworks and strategies for bot optimisation
Who’s it for?
Technically minded business leaders and developers who’re working on conversational AI assistants. Whether you’re just beginning and intrigued, or whether you have an established practice, this webinar will teach you all you need to know to create more effective digital assistants.
- Alan Nichol, CTO, Rasa
- Kane Simms, CEO, VUX World
9am PT, 12pm EST, 5pm BST, 6pm CET