The first in a new series called ‘Unscripted’ where we have off-the-cuff, unscripted conversations with voice first leaders and practitioners to get acquainted, hear their story and find out how they do what they do.
In this first episode, we speak to Alexa Skill developing veteran, Nick Schwab, founder of Invoked Apps, about:
- User adoption of his Ambient Sound skills (his daily usage is huge!)
- In skill purchasing and his conversation rates (surprising!)
- Developer rewards and how it all works
- How much it costs to host a successful skill
- Why now is the time for Europe to invest heavily
- The discoverability crisis and what’s changed