Learn the ins and outs of speech recognition, how to scope, tune and use it properly, with leading ASR provider, Deepgram.
Utilising speech recognition
Deepgram is a Speech Company whose goal is to have every voice heard and understood. We have revolutionized speech-to-text (STT) with an End-to-End Deep Learning platform. This AI architectural advantage means you don’t have to compromise on speed, accuracy, scalability, or cost to build the next big idea in voice. Its easy-to-use SDKs and APIs allow developers to quickly test and embed our STT solution into their voice products.
We sat down with CEO, Scott Stephenson and discussed all things speech recognition including;
- how a particle physicist turned into a speech recognition expert,
- how Deepgram approaches creating ASR,
- what use cases their customers are utilising the service for,
- the different between Deepgram and it’s big tech competitors,
- why deep learning is an important differentiator,
- why speed is important and how quick its response times are,
- accuracy levels and training/tuning ASR,
- how to select a speech recognition vendor and much much more