A deep conversation about how Vocodia is automating voice commerce use cases in the call centre.
The VoiceLunch Foundation is taking donations to help support the voice lunch and voice technology community in Ukraine. VUX World has, of course, donated. I plead with you to donate too.
Presented by Deepgram and Symbl.ai
Deepgram is a Speech Company whose goal is to have every voice heard and understood. We have revolutionized speech-to-text (STT) with an End-to-End Deep Learning platform. This AI architectural advantage means you don’t have to compromise on speed, accuracy, scalability, or cost to build the next big idea in voice. Our easy-to-use SDKs and APIs allow developers to quickly test and embed our STT solution into their voice products. For more information, visit:
See how easy it is to add simple but powerful call coaching and call tracking functionality to your customer experience solutions with Symbl.ai’s customizable Conversation Intelligence APIs. From calls to videos to text conversations — apply best in class contextual AI in no time by getting started for free.
Conversational commerce is a topic that is never far away from the headlines, but the practical application in the real world seems to be lagging behind the expectations of the conversational AI industry and technology analysts. Although purchases through voice assistant platforms like Amazon Alexa and Google assistant are increasing marginally year-on-year, we’re not seeing the kind of explosion that we might have expected back in 2017.
How about if you were to deploy an AI agent in the CallCenter to make outbound sales calls or receive inbound sales calls? How effective would that be? Adoption is backed into the channel, expectations are already understood and saw the potential is seemingly endless.
We are joined by Brian Podolak, CEO of a new start-up, vocoder, which is seeking to revolutionise sales in the CallCenter. We will speak to Brian about use cases, the trends he is seeing in the conversational commerce space, and how organisations can utilise and benefit from AI managed sales.
- 00:00 Intro and shout out to Deepgram and Symbl.ai
- Sign up to ‘The end of “Can you repeat that?”‘ webinar: https://vux.world/the-end-of-can-you-repeat-that/
- 03:24 Welcome Brian
- 08:08 Call centre challenges and automation goals
- 11:40 AI is more than cost saving
- 16:10 Feeling more comfortable talking to bots
- 17:50 Outbound dialling AI use cases
- 21:50 Key qualities for stand out customer experience
- 24:20 End to end Ai processes
- 28:00 AI leads to new business requirements
- 33:27 Data analysis and insights
- 39:30 Making data-based AI solutions
- 41:40 Vocodia technology pipeline
- 50:00 Importance of speed and how to mask API delays
- 56:40 Next steps for AI technology
- 58:08 Outro